The North Face Girls' Denali Down Jacket
It's not just the grownups who get all the nice stuff, your little snow bunny is going to love The North Face Denali Down Jacket for girls as soon as she pulls it on. This versatile hybrid fleece jacket has all the classic style of the famous North Face Denali, but gets a boost in warmth from the 550-fill down insulation in the shoulder panels. Core toasting warmth right where she needs it, and adorable outdoorsy style that will look right at home in the mountain lodge, and get lots of attention when she wears it to school with a cute pair of boots.
- Body fabric: 330 g/sq m Polartec® 300 Series fleece; 87% recycled polyester, 13% polyester with DWR (bluesign® approved fabric)
- Chest and elbow abrasion panels: 50D 76 g/sq m 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Lining: 50D 76 g/sq m 100% recycled polyester with WR (Water Resistance)
- Insulation: 550 fill down
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Encased elastic hem
- 550 fill down at chest and shoulders
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Length from center back: 22.5 in
- Weight: 418 g, 14.7 oz
Buy the The North Face Girls' Denali Down Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Girls' Denali Down Jacket
My daughter does not like bulky clothes. This coat is perfect for her. It would be nice if it is a little slimmer and sleeves are a bit longer.
Is we is or is we aint?
I bought a North Face down jacket for my granddaughter last year that she wore this past winter and it was great. It washed well and kept her warm on the coldest days, but it was pink, and needed washing often. The black one you offered online was a godsend so I ordered it for next winter. Was I ever disappointed. The down jacket turned out to be a fleece with down embellishments. It would be too hot for spring and fall, and too thin for winter weather in the northeast. What am I supposed to do with it? I wanted something that was down all over, but I couldn't tell what it was from the picture or the description you provided. It's going to have to go back.