The North Face Girls' Insulated Cameele Jacket
From a laugh-filled afternoon on the sled hill to an exhilarated smile at the bottom of her first black diamond run, The North Face Insulated Cameele Jacket for girls has what it takes to keep her warm and dry through any winter time adventure. This North Face ski jacket has a 2-layer HyVent shell for waterproof breathable protection on the slopes, 200g Heatseeker Aero insulation around her core, and only 160g insulation in the sleeves for more mobility. A powder skirt and an adjustable hood block out snow, while multiple pockets stash snacks, hat, gloves and even an iPod. Whether she's a little ripper on her skis, or she's following in her big sister's footsteps on a snowboard, she'll be warm and comfy, AND be the best-dressed kid on the mountain in The North Face Girls' Insulated Cameele Jacket.
- Shell fabric: 75D 110 g/sq m HyVent® 2L; 100% polyester plain weave
- Lining: 50D 72 g/sq m 100% polyester printed taffeta
- Insulation: 200 g (body), 160 g (sleeves) Heatseeker™ Aero
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Contrast color top stitching
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Key clip
- Glove clip
- Powder skirt
- Goggle cloth
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest
- Length from center back: 23.5 in
- Weight: 820 g, 30 oz
Buy the The North Face Girls' Insulated Cameele Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Girls' Insulated Cameele Jacket
Nice ski jacket - wish my daughter liked the color
Bought this for my 13 yr old daughter. Very well made and has all the right features. XL fit my daughter well -- she's 5'5" and thin. Unfortunately the purple color "doesn't coordinate" with my daughter's skis, so I'm returning. Life was easier when she was 6.
My daughter loves her new cameele jacket, it keeps her warm and the hood colorful colors is her favorite asset. I always buy my daughter a northface, they last forever so I give her northface coats that don't fit her to friends and family and they are still around. Northface is a very durable brand.