The North Face Girls' Insulated Denay Jacket
She'll be game for venturing out into any blizzard when she's wearing The North Face Insulated Denay Jacket for girls. The shell is 2-layer HyVent fabric for waterproof breathable protection in snow flurries, and it's filled with synthetic Heatseeker Aero insulation for core-toasting warmth. By placing more insulation around her body and less in the sleeves, North Face ensures she'll have heat where it counts and mobility where she needs it. A hood, a drawcord at the hem, and adjustable Velcro cuffs seal out the elements, and multiple pockets keep small essentials secure. A goggle cloth, glove clips, and an internal media pocket complete this premium package.
- Shell fabric: 75D 105 g/sq m HyVent® 2L; 100% polyester plain weave printed
- Lining: 40D 70 g/sq m 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 250 g (body), 160 g (sleeves) Heatseeker™ Aero
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Key clip
- Glove clip
- Goggle cloth
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest
- Length from center back: 23.5 in
- Weight: 820 g, 30 oz
Buy the The North Face Girls' Insulated Denay Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Girls' Insulated Denay Jacket
Was everything we were hoping for
My Daughter and I were happy with this jacket!! She recieves many compliments because it is "different" and I like the quality of the jacket. On the slopes or just around the jacket works well.