The North Face Girls' NSE Infant Booties
Featuring easy-on, easy-off Velcro capabilities for always-moving baby feet, The North Face NSE Infant Booties for Girl's offers a wide instep, warm 1 g HeatSeeker insulation and a higher cuff for extra protection from the cold, the Tent Bootie is made with our durable Nuptse ripstop nylon and lined with a plush max soft fleece lining; perfect winter footwear for the tiniest of explorers.
- Durable, 100% P.E.T. recycled ripstop nylon upper
- 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Medial and lateral Velcro® tabs for easy securing capabilities
- Wide instep for easy fit with ever growing baby feet
- Non-irritating, plush, soft fleece inner lining for ultimate comfort
- Soft, flexible and forgiving synthetic bottom allowing room for fast growing feet
- 1 oz (30 g)
Buy the The North Face Girls' NSE Infant Booties from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Girls' NSE Infant Booties
comfy and cute
I love these booties! They tend to run a little small though. My daughter was barely into her other size 3 shoes, and these size 3's were almost too small. They are so warm, they even keep her little feet toasty when out in pacific northwest winter weather. They are also soft-sided, which is perfect for little ones that are starting to stand. Lastly, they are super easy to put on, which anyone who has tried to put shoes on a wriggling baby will appreciate.