The North Face Girls' Shellista Lace Boots
Bringing lacy-up fury fashion to the little ones, The North Face Girls' Shellista Lace Boots will have her walking the snowy schoolyard runway with warm, dry toes. These tall winter boots are made with a waterproof ballistic mesh and leather upper with a durable TPR bottom shell for burly protection and traction in wet, cold conditions. Packed with 200g Heatseeker insulation, these North Face boots stay cozy down to -25F so she can tromp through snowdrifts, enjoy winter hikes and watch a full winter football game from the sidelines with no complaints of frozen feet. She wants cute boots this year but you want her in dependable, sensible snow boots? Go with a pair of The North Face Shellista Lace Boots for kids and you'll both be happy this season.
- Temperature rating: -25 degrees F, -32 degrees C
- Upper: ballistic mesh upper with waterproof leather overlays
- Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Outsole: durable TPR shell bottom and outsole for superior traction and protection from the elements
- Shaft: 10 in
- Circumference: 15 in
- Weight per boot: 15.5 oz, 445 g (size youth 1)
Buy the The North Face Girls' Shellista Lace Boots from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Girls' Shellista Lace Boots
This boots are amazing for snow and walk, it looks wonderfull, we use to walk around the mexican mountains and there were perfect to support -15 C, my first boots that keep my feet warm I love them