The North Face Girls' Toddler Insulated Snowdrift Bibs
Designed for young riders who seek out deep, untouched powder, the Girl's Toddler Insulated Snowdrift Bib from The North Face is waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed, and insulated; sure to keeps girls dry, warm, and protected during epic dumps on the mountain. The waterproof shell sheds snow, insulation on lower body provides warmth, and the fleece upper body of the insulated Snowdrift Bib feels soft against the skin. Expandable cuffs at leg opening unravel up to 2in to keep up with growth spurts.
- Fabric: body: 100% polyester fleece (at top); HyVent® 2Lâ€”100% nylon dull faille weave (at bottom)
- Insulation (at bottom): 60 g Heatseeker
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Reinforcements at knees
- Adjustable shoulder tabs with Velcro® closure
- Zippered hand pockets
- Lift ticket loop at waist
- Key clip
- Center front zip extends through fly
- Half-elastic waistband with Velcro® front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced kickpatch at hem
- EZ Grow cuffs at leg
- Embroidered logo at left chest, knee, and back of knee
- Inseam: 14"
Buy the The North Face Girls' Toddler Insulated Snowdrift Bibs from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Girls' Toddler Insulated Snowdrift Bibs
Excellent construction. Will grow with the kids for multiple seasons (pants). Vibrant colours for dull winters. As parents to twin girls the reversible feature will allow us to shop once for both our girls but allow them the flexibility to be different. Thanks NORTH FACE. Excellent customer service and delivery from Altrec.