The North Face Girls' Toddler Nuptse Bootie II Fur
Super easy to slip on and ultra warm and comfy, The North Face Nuptse Bootie II Fur Boots for toddler girls are extra cute. Their durable, water-resistant ripstop uppers aren't waterproof enough to resist a slushy puddle, but they will block wind and some moisture to protect feet. Insulated with 200g Heatseeker fill, these North Face boots will keep her toes toasty, while a collar drawcord keeps the snow out, and the EVA outsole has multi-directional lugs to grip any slick winter surfaces. Ready for the sled hill and designed for style in town, she'll especially love the faux fur trim on The North Face Girls' Toddler Nuptse Bootie II Fur Boots.
- Upper: durable, water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™
- Abrasion-resistant, synthetic mudguard
- Internal ankle-securing elastic prevents heel slip
- Faux fur collar detail
- Collar drawcord lace with barrel lock
- Outsole: cushioned, injection-molded EVA outsole with multi-directional lug design
- Weight (Â½ pair): 2.6 oz, 75 g (Youth 1)
Buy the The North Face Girls' Toddler Nuptse Bootie II Fur from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.