The North Face Huckster Glove
Built for all-mountain use from a spring day in the park, to a mid-winter powder session, The North Face Huckster Gloves are lightweight and articulated, with enough insulation to ensure your fingers won't freeze. The shell fabric is SuperSpan twill for snow-shedding performance, and the palm is synthetic suede for durability. The Heatseeker insulation is thicker on the back of the hand, and thinner in the palm for better dexterity, while the FlashDry polyester lining wicks interior moisture away efficiently and spreads it out over more surface area for faster drying. With an under-the-cuff gasket, the Huckster Gloves sit easily under your jacket sleeves to keep out the snow.
- Shell fabric: SuperSpan twill
- Lining: 100% polyester with FlashDry™ fiber
- Palm: synthetic suede leather
- Palm insulation: 40 g Heatseeker™
- Back of hand insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses five hand measurements to build gloves from the inside out to ensure a consistent size
- Radiametric Articulation™ mirrors the relaxed hand position to improve warmth and blood flow to the fingers
- Under-jacket cuff gasket
- Burly, anatomically mapped knuckle guards
Buy the The North Face Huckster Glove from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Huckster Glove
i bought these for my dad for his bday , i wasnt sure if i should get a small or medium , but roomy is always better , so i went with medium , they fit him great , with a lil room of course . they are thick great for winter /snow , they have fleece inside so its makes your hands warm , quality is great !