The North Face Men's Alpine Project Hybrid Hoodie
From ice climbing in Wyoming to ski mountaineering in Colorado, The North Face Alpine Project Hybrid Hoodie for men will get you through your adventure with comfort and performance. Wear this versatile, windproof and weather resistant soft shell jacket as a protective outer layer on spring glacier days or as a lightweight mid-layer during winter white-outs. TNF Apex Aerobic fabric is durable, stretchy and breathable, made for fast-moving aerobic activities in mountain conditions, while Gore Windstopper Scuba technology blocks the wind with outstanding performance. A fully adjustable hood with a laminated brim provides added shelter from blowing rain or snow when you're on the summit ridge, and a hidden hem cinch-cord at the center front zip lets you seal out the chill. A no-rise hem keeps you covered while you bend to dig an energy bar from your pack, a harness and pack-friendly fit allows you to easily access your pockets, and stretch side panels breathe well, reduce bulk and allow a full range of motion.
- Fabric: 30D 160 g/sq m Gore Windstopper® 3Lâ€”53% nylon jersey, 47% polyester mesh; 196 g/sq m TNF™ Apex Aerobicâ€”91% nylon, 9% elastane double weave
- Exclusive Gore Windstopper® Scuba is windproof and weather resistant and has a wide comfort range
- Fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well and reduce bulk
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine hand warmer pockets
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Center back length: 28 in
- Weight: 15 oz, 425 g
Buy the The North Face Alpine Project Hybrid Hoodie for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.