The North Face Men's Alpine Project Hybrid Jacket
Make your summit push in The North Face Alpine Project Hybrid Jacket for men. This windproof soft-shell jacket is made for aerobic activity on the mountain. TNF Apex Aerobic fabric is durable, stretchy and breathable, designed for maximum fast-paced mobility, whether you're doing a multi-pitch ice climb or slamming up and down the Three Sisters in a day. Stretch woven side panels allow easy movement, breathe well and reduce bulk, while a hidden hem cinch-cord lets you seal out chilly drafts when you're high up on a rock face. A harness and pack-friendly design lets you easily access your pockets without having to remove your gear, and a no-rise hem keeps your lower back covered when you're bending over to tie a shoe lace or reaching up to clip a draw. From hiking to mountaineering and climbing, you'll love the protection of the TNF Alpine Project Hybrid Jacket for all of your mountain pursuits.
- Fabric: 30D 160 g/sq m Gore Windstopper® 3L - 53% nylon jersey, 47% polyester mesh; 196 g/sq m TNF™ Apex Aerobic - 91% nylon, 9% elastane double weave
- Exclusive GORE WINDSTOPPER® SCUBA is windproof and weather resistant and has a wide comfort range
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well and reduce bulk
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine hand-warmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Center back length: 28 in
- Weight: 13.8 oz; 390 g
Buy the The North Face Alpine Project Hybrid Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.