The North Face Men's Apex Mckinley Jacket
While The North Face might have created their windproof Men's Apex McKinley Jacket for climbers and alpinists, this fleece-backed soft shell outerwear garners significant support from runners, hikers and cyclists. Unlike some windproof shells that are unlined and loose for inner layers, the water-resistant Apex McKinley Jacket for men has a soft thermal fleece backing and a close athletic fit. It's ideally suited for breezy days that aren't frigid, but still cool enough for outerwear. The vertical openings on the handwarmer pockets are long enough to give you access to small essentials even while wearing a backpack or climbing harness. While completely windproof, The North Face Men's Apex McKinley Jacket is only water resistant--but that's probably to ensure that you enjoy enhanced breathable comfort while climbing, running and cycling. The molded cuff tabs at the end of the sleeves are fully adjustable and the hem cinch cord allows you to adjust the fit, so you can keep the cold air out even in gusty wind conditions.
- Body fabric: 90D 341 g/mÂ², 10.0 oz/ydÂ² 94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock backed with fleece
- Panel fabric: 90D 142 g/mÂ², 4.2 oz/ydÂ² 87% polyester, 13% elastane 4-way stretch TNF™ Apex Aerobic material treated with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish
- Performance fit
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM (windproof)
- Brushed collar lining along neck area
- Bonded patch-on Napoleon chest pocket with polyurethane zipper
- Zippered handwarmer with polyurethane zippers
- Molded, adjustable cuff tabs
- Adjustable cinch cord at hem
- Length from center back: 28 in
- Weight: 700 g, 24.7 oz
Buy the The North Face Apex Mckinley Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Apex Mckinley Jacket
I've always been a big North Face fan. After 2 Denali purchase, I really wanted something different from North Face so I started looking up nice jackets and I found this one. Sometimes it gets really windy where I'm from so this jacket was perfect for the occasion. Not only that, I felt comfortable wearing it, it's very fashionable also. Easy to wash and take care of. I have had it for a year now and it still look brand new.
Great coat for casual wear
Purchased this coat for myself after buying one as a present for a relative. They liked their coat so much I decided to buy one for myself. I'm glad I did.
All around jacket
This jacket is water repellent & blocks wind well. Great for wearing around town, snowmobiling, skiing/snowboarding,etc. It is very versitile.