The North Face Men's Arctic Hedgehog Mid Boots
Old Man Winter will have a hard time getting through the defensive quills of the Men's The North Face Arctic Hedgehog Mid Boots. While the average hedgehog may have around 6,000 quills, this boot has far fewer, but they're equally effective in deterring aggressors. A nubuck suede and leather upper is buttressed by a HydroSeal waterproof membrane for wet weather resistance, while 200 gram weight Heatseeker Eco insulation makes the boot comfortable down to a claimed -25 degrees F. Inside, a dual-density Northotic+ footbed, and X-2 dual-density EVA midsole with Heel Cradle rearfoot support, provide exceptional cushioning and stability. Underfoot a grippy TNF Winter Grip outsole with IcePick lugs supplies voracious traction. Curling up into a ball in the face of danger is always the last resort, and you should never reach that point while wearing your Arctic Hedgehog Mid Boots for men from The North Face.
- Upper: Nubuck suede, leather
- HydroSeal waterproof membrane
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco, 200 g
- Comfort rated to -25 degrees F
- Midsole: X-2 dual-density EVA with Heel Cradle rearfoot support system
- Footbed: Dual-density Northotic+
- Outsole: TNF Winter Grip with IcePick lugs
Buy the The North Face Arctic Hedgehog Mid Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.