The North Face Men's Arctic Pull-On II Boots
Got winter, but do you have boots?! The North Face Men's Arctic Pull-On II Boots are the essential winter boot to get you through the snow drifts in the fading light. Featuring high warmth-to-weight-ratio PrimaLoft Eco insulation, waterproof nubuck leather construction, and durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs, this boot keeps your toes toasty and your orientation upright through all your weather forays. For enhanced comfort GORE elastic side panels ease ingress, a Dri-Lex fleece lining in the collar blocks snow entry, a Northotic+ dual-density footbed cushions with softer heel and forefoot pads, nylon shank gives support, and compression-molded EVA midsole provides shock absorption. A handsome winter boot packed with The North Face's famous comfort and support features makes the Arctic Pull-On II Boots a no brainer; unless you've developed an ice cream headache.
- Comfort range: -25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Material: 2.0-2.2 mm waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant nubuck leather
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- Lining: Polyester
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- Shell: Anatomically engineered injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- GORE® elastic side panels
- Dri-Lex® fleece lining in the collar
- Footbed: Northotic™+ dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot cushioning pads
- Midsole: Nylon shank support
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber
- Outsole: IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Height: 8 in, Mid-calf
- Weight: 3 lb 6 oz, 1530 g
Buy the The North Face Arctic Pull-On II Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Arctic Pull-On II Boots
The boots are warm and of an excellent quality. I was looking for boots without zip and the choice exceeded the expectations! Fast shipped and delivered.
Excellent choice for the city. Warm and strong boots for the winter season, also very light weight. In combination with an affordable price, I think this is the right choice. Convenient and fast service from Altrec. Thanks.
The boot is easy to slip on and get off, which I had been worried about. Very warm and durable. I even walking in water past the rubber and my feet were still dry. Great purchase.