The North Face Men's Class V Water Trunks
The Box Car Rapids on the Deschutes River are only Class III, but you'll be ready for that and more in The North Face Class V Water Trunks for men. These versatile TNF swimming trunks are made from super quick-drying polyester fabric with built-in UPF 50 protection, so you move can from the surf to the beach, boardwalk taco stand and then back again with all-day comfort. An elastic waist with a drawcord ensures a perfect custom fit, and a mesh liner provides next-to-skin comfort. A relaxed fit that's cut wider through the thigh and a crotch gusset allow you to jump from a rocky outcropping into a refreshing river when you're out hiking, and then easily scramble back up to the trail.
- Fabric: 75D 130 g/sq m (4.58 oz/sq yd) 100% polyester
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Quick-drying performance
- Elastic waist with drawcord adjustability
- Improved polypropylene mesh liner
- Crotch gusset
- Velcro® closure rear pocket with drain hole
- Relaxed fit
- Inseam: 8 in (regular), 10 in (long)
- Weight: 203 g, 7 oz
Buy the The North Face Class V Water Trunks for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.