The North Face Men's Defroster Jacket
For your most extreme mountain endeavors, zip into The North Face Defroster Jacket for men. This Pontetorto hard-faced fleece soft-shell jacket features FlashDry stretch panels across the upper back, under the arms and down the forearms. FlashDry technology wicks sweat away from the skin to the surface of the fabric, where it evaporates, well, in a flash. Pontetorto hard-faced fleece fabric provides insulation, wicks moisture, packs small, and resists abrasion, making it a great piece for varying mountain conditions. The fabric breathes well, making it a valuable mid-layer in a storm or outer layer in mild weather. A harness and pack-friendly design features alpine handwarmer pockets, and a no-rise hem that is slightly longer in the back, keeping you covered as you extend your arms to swing your ice axe or grab a reachy hold. From late summer alpine ascents, to ice climbing, rock climbing and skiing, you'll find endless uses for the versatile TNF Defroster Jacket for men.
- Fabric: 241 g/sq m 92% polyester, 8% elastane Pontetorto jersey knit; 215 g/sq m 59% nylon, 25% polyester, 16% elastane double knit with FlashDry™
- Pontetorto hard-faced fleece has a wide comfort range, packs small and resists abrasion
- FlashDry™ panels extend comfort range and vastly improve dry time
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Center back length: 28 in
- Weight: 15 oz; 425 g
Buy the The North Face Defroster Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.