The North Face Men's Dexter Insulated Parka
A classy combo of form and function, The North Face Men's Dexter Insulated Parka is ready to hit the ski slopes or the city streets. The seam sealed exterior shell is made from a durable nylon/cotton blend with a waterproof and breathable HyVent coating. A layer of top-quality Hungarian 550 fill goose down delivers superior warmth without extra bulk. The removable hood has optional lower face protection, and the two Napoleon hand pockets feature reverse-entry flap closures. When you're packing for a ski trip and only want to bring one jacket, you'll cover all the bases with The North Face Dexter Insulated Parka for Men.
- Shell fabric: 70D 167 g/sq m; 73% nylon, 27% cotton HyVent®
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable hood with lower face protection
- 2 napoleon pockets
- Center front storm flap and Velcro® closure
- Core venting
- Reverse entry flap closure hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Waist cinch-cord
Buy the The North Face Dexter Insulated Parka for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Dexter Insulated Parka
very gooood!!Waterproof and breathable. It's comfortable, warm and moves well with me for skiing. I love it.