The North Face Men's El Rio II Sandals
Whether you're camping next to a stream, kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding, you'll love the sporty style and performance of The North Face El Rio II Sandals for men. These TNF water shoes are built for navigating both land and sea, with three lined straps that secure with hook-and-loop adjustments for a personalized fit and a sticky rubber outsole to give you grip and traction on slippery surfaces. SBR lining ensures all day comfort and a compression molded EVA midsole provides cushy comfort on bumpy terrain. They're quick-drying, so they remain super comfortable when you step onto dry land.
- Upper: Synthetic nubuck
- SBR lining ensures all-day comfort in wet and dry conditions
- Quick drying
- Three points of hook-and-loop adjustment at forefoot, instep and heel for personalized fit
- Compression-molded EVA footbed
- Outsole: HydroTrak™ sticky-rubber outsole for increased traction in wet and dry environments
- Weight (half pair): 9.7 oz, 275 g (size 9)
Buy the The North Face El Rio II Sandals for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.