The North Face Men's Enzo Shell Pants
The winter pants you've been waiting for, The North Face Enzo Shell Pants for men are part of their premium Summit Series collection that caters to backcountry pros, but have the relaxed Free Fit that you're more likely to find among the freestyle crowd. Made from 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro ripstop fabric, these North Face ski pants have a snow-shedding rugged exterior, and a micro grid woven backer for interior comfort and warmth. You'll stay dry beneath their waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed protection, while inner thigh vents can help cool you down when you're trudging up the skin track. Gaiters have a tension strap and boot hook to keep them in place, and adjustable waist tabs offer a custom fit over thicker base layers when the outside temps bode well for frigid blower conditions. Made with a Free Fit, The North Face Men's Enzo Shell Pants are cut generously through the seat and legs, aiming to please snowboarders, drop-knee skiers, and those who like extra flexibility.
- Fabric: 40D 118 g/sq m; 100% nylon 3L Gore-Tex® Pro ripstop weave with a micro grid woven backer
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Polyurethane (PU) waterproof, laser-cut, bonded zips
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Polyurethane (PU) hand and thigh zip pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) Inner thigh vents
- Gaiter tension strap and boot hook
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Reinforced edge guards
- Pant-a-lock compatible
- Summit Series: Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven. Best-in-class outdoor gear and apparel. Period.
- Free fit: cut generously through the seat, thighs, knees, and cuff for maximum mobility and flexibility
- Inseam: 30 in (S), 32 in (R), 34 in (L)
- Weight: 675 g, 23.81 oz
Buy the The North Face Enzo Shell Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.