The North Face Men's Hedgehog Guide Tall GTX Hiking Boots
Hike all year round through rain, mud and dust in The North Face Hedgehog Guide Tall GTX Hiking Boots for men. These iconic waterproof hiking boots have been updated to feature a new, lighter weight design for Spring 2013. Now you can move faster on your feet with more energy, putting extra miles into your day, whether you're hiking South Sister or embarking on an extended backpacking trip in the Yosemite backcountry. This tall boot with a gusseted tongue provides support and fends off debris, while the waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane seals out moisture on muddy or snowy trails. A seamless, no-sew, welded, synthetic leather forefoot prevents blisters and helps regulate temperature inside the boot. Cradle Guide technology enhances impact control and encourages a natural stride, and exclusive, lightweight, Grippy Vibram rubber helps you maintain your footing over uneven or slippery terrain. Snake Plate provides superior underfoot protection, while a PU-coated leather toe cap provides added durability.
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh; PU-coated leather toe cap for durability
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Seamless, no-sew, welded, synthetic-leather forefoot
- Cradle Guide™ technology in the midsole to enhance impact control during foot strike and encourage a natural stride
- Welded, synthetic, overlay-reinforced midfoot
- Gusseted tongue
- Northotic™ Pro 2.0 footbed
- TPU shank for lightweight support
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Outsole: Exclusive lightweight Grippy Vibram® rubber
- Weight (half pair): 15.2 oz; 431 g (size 9)
Buy the The North Face Hedgehog Guide Tall GTX Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.