The North Face Men's Himalayan Pants
If your expedition takes you to the Pamirs, Alaska or Terre del Fuego during the bitter winter months, you'll want to bring along The North Face Men's Himalayan Pant. A premier pant designed for climbing 8,000-meter peaks and traversing the bitter cold of the Arctic, the Himalayan Pant is a necessity when aiming for the edges of the earth. Built with a Gore Windstopper Insulation Shell and top-quality 800 fill down, this elite alpinist pant protects during deteriorating ascents well-below the freezing zone.
- Fabric: abrasion - 40D 100 g/m2 (2.9 oz/yd2) HyVent 2L-100% nylon faille weave, body - 30D 61 g/m2 (1.8 oz/yd2) WINDSTOPPER® Insulation Shell-100% nylon ripstop
- insulation: 800 fill goose down, 700 fill goose down lower legs
- Sizes: S - XL
- Standard fit
- Abrasion panels on seat
- Thigh-to-ankle cuff two-way zippers
- Snap-closure ankle cuffs
- The ultimate high-peak pant, built with WINDSTOPPER® Insulation Shell and top-quality fill down for maximum protection in other-worldly cold.
- Style Number: AAKE
- PU zippers
- Fully laminated and taped baffles
- Laminated back flap on all zippers
- Adjustable suspenders
- Soft, stretchy bib with Napoleon chest pocket
- Two-way center-front zipper
- Velcro® adjustable elastic waist
- New Crescent Drop Seat construction
- Standard fit
- Avg Weight: 1100 g (38.8 oz)
Buy the The North Face Himalayan Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.