The North Face Men's Iodin Jacket
When you're on a mountain expedition and the temperature drops as you gain altitude, pull on The North Face Iodin Jacket for men and seal out that crisp mountain chill. Built from durable, four-way stretch Pertex Equilibrium fabric, this jacket offers superior breathability and excellent moisture management in a harness-friendly design. Whether you're backpacking El Camino de Santiago or climbing the Beckey Direct in Idaho's Sawtooth Range, you'll embark on your endeavor knowing that you've got a lightweight performance jacket in your pack that won't get in the way and cause potential danger. Sleek construction reduces bulk and improves fit, and the no-rise hem keeps you covered when you drop your pack and sit down for a rest.
- Fabric: 70D x 40D 200 g/sq m Pertex® Equilibrium® with DWR (Durable Water Repellent); 68% nylon, 20% polyester, 12% elastane double weave
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine hand warmer pockets
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Length from Center Back: 28 in
- Weight: 14.2 oz, 405 g
Buy the The North Face Iodin Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.