The North Face Men's Meru Gore Bibs
When you're high above the trailhead and facing inconceivably hostile alpine conditions, stay warm and dry in The North Face Gore Bibs for men. This mountaineering bib pant is constructed from extra-breathable, waterproof, seam-taped GORE-TEX Active Shell fabric with a stretch-woven upper for lightweight flexibility. FlashDry technology engrained in the fibers provides extreme breathability, durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. The fabric allows ample flexibility and movement without weighing you down, so whether you decide to push for the summit or retreat down the mountain, the Meru Gore Bibs will keep you comfortable and protected from the elements. Keprotec kickpatch and integrated gaiter will keep rain and snow from splashing into your boots as you hike up and down the mountain. The Meru Gore Bibs also feature a convenient three-way extra low front zip, full-length two-way leg zips, and a generous, low-profile thigh pocket to stash some trail bars for easy access while moving. This bib pant is the companion bib to The North Face Meru Gore Jacket. The Meru Gore Bib is part of the TNF Summit Series - made for athletes, tested by athletes and expedition proven.
- Fabric: 40D; 68% nylon, 32% polyester; with FlashDry fiber 120 g/m2 (3.48 oz/yd2)
- Extra breathable, waterproof, seam-taped Gore-Tex Active Shell
- Flash Dry stretch-woven upper adds weather protection and comfort
- Three-way center front zip opens extra low for convenience
- Full-length two-way leg zips combine into a rainbow drop seat
- Keprotec® super-tough kickpatch and integrated gaiter
- Low-profile thigh pocket is generous and easy to access
- Low-profile suspenders are stout and secure yet unobtrusive
- Alpine fit
- Inseam: 32 in
- Average Weight: 1 lb 6 oz, 625 g
Buy the The North Face Meru Gore Bibs for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.