The North Face Men's Nimble Hoodie
Risk questionable springtime weather conditions to get out climbing or hiking, with The North Face Nimble Hoodie for men. This lightweight jacket is highly wind-resistant, thanks to TNF Apex Aerobic fabric with DWR. Durable polyester fabric with super stretchy, four-way stretch Apex fabric is fantastic when you're several pitches up a route and the winds are blustery. The fabric is also extremely breathable and keeps moisture under control so you don't get a chill if you break a sweat. DWR finish beads and sheds light precipitation. Pull the hood up and cinch the hem drawcord if you need a little extra protection from the chilly air. A napoleon chest pocket lets you keep small essentials nearby, and two secure-zip hand pockets offer warm shelter for your hands or additional secure storage for gear or snacks. Elastic-bound cuffs help seal out the weather and offer and comfortable athletic fit. Whether you're hiking in the Sierras in September or climbing at Smith Rock on a mild January weekend, the TNF Nimble Hoodie will keep you warm and protected from the wind.
- Fabric: 90D 246 g/mÂ² (8.68 oz/ydÂ²) 90% polyester, 10% elastane four-way stretch TNF™ Apex Aerobic with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- TNF™ Apex Aerobic fabric, the most stretch out of all Apex fabrics, and wind permeability rated at 10â€“15 CFM
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached hood
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
- Center back length: 28 in
- Weight: 450 g; 16 oz
Buy the The North Face Nimble Hoodie for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.