The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pants
For all your warm, hot and cool-weather hikes, for almost any backpacking trip and most certainly for all your world travels, the The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible Pants for men are essential. Constructed out of durable, quick-drying, lightweight and Bluesign approved fabric, these hiking pants convert into shorts, and then back, at the drop of a hat. With side-leg zips for easy on-off, the Paramount Peak pants convert to a ten inch short with one easy zip. And because they come fully equipped with a durable water repellant finish and UPF 30 sun protection, these convertible hiking and travel pants know just how to keep you cool, dry, calm and protected. For one sweet pair of packable hiking pants (that are also shorts) pull on The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible Pants for men and enjoy zip-off perfection every time you hike, backpack, travel and explore.
- Fabric: 100% nylon faille with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Durable, mid-weight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- Strong, TEX40 thread throughout for increased durability
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Constructed waist with internal drawstring
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops
- Elastic on back belt-loops for zip-off leg storage
- Zip-fly and belt included
- Pant legs zip off to 10-inch short
- Color-coded convertible leg zips
- Front flap cargo pockets rotated to side
- Back pocket size increased for extra capacity
- Secure zip pocket near right hand pocket
- Side-leg zips for easy on-off
- Gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Please note: extra front (left) belt loop is available only on some colors/lengths
- Shorts inseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 30 in (short), 32 in (regular), 34 in (long)
- Weight: 500 g, 17.6 oz
Buy the The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pants
Best Convertible Pants Purchase
The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible Pants are Top Notch! Pretty awesome to wear while camping or on long hikes. Wear the shorts by day and then zip in your pants by night. Very durable pant and dry relatively quickly and lightweight. When I am not camping or hiking some rugged peaks I still wear my TNF Convertibles casually around town.
Love them. I'm 6'1, 200 lbs and they fit perfect! I am soooo excited about these pants. I am going to go ahead and buy another pair right now.
These are great convertible pants. They fit well, are durable and dry fast. This is my third pair of these and definitely among my favorite. I would highly recommend them for daily use as well as outdoor/hiking use.