The North Face Men's Paramount Valley Convertible Pants
Come rain, wind, sun or storm, get hiking and backpacking in The North Face Paramount Valley Convertible Pants for men. Constructed from durable, abrasion-resistant nylon faille fabric, these convertible mid-weight hiking pants feature a durable water repellent finish to wick moisture and keep you dry. When the sun is blazing, the Paramount Valley Convertible Pants provide UPF 30 sun protection for your hard-working legs. And for stowing valuables, maps, extra snacks or a compass, these quick-drying backpacking-worthy pants offer front and back cargo pockets and a secure zip pocket near the right hand pocket. If you climb above the treeline on a summer hike, convert from pants to shorts with easy side-leg zips. You know that wherever you hike, you'll be in versatile comfort and rugged protection with The North Face Paramount Valley Pants.
- Fabric: 100% nylon faille with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Bluesign® approved fabric for its environmentally responsible production processes
- Durable, mid-weight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- Strong, TEX40 thread throughout for increased durability
- Modernized style lines
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Constructed waist with internal drawstring
- Elastic on back belt-lops for zip off leg storage
- Roll-up leg feature
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops
- Zip-fly and belt included
- Pant legs zip off at mid-thigh to 8-inch short
- Color-coded convertible leg zips
- Two secure Velcro® pockets on the back
- Front cargo pockets rotated to side
- Secure zip pocket near right hand pocket
- Side-leg zips for easy on-off
- Gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Double-needle stitching and bartacks throughout for extra durability
- Shorts inseam: 8 in
- Inseam: 30 in (short), 32 in (regular), 34 in (long)
- Weight: 430 g, 15.2 oz
Buy the The North Face Paramount Valley Convertible Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Paramount Valley Convertible Pants
My favorite birding Pants
These are my very favorites. The material is heavy but yet they dry rapidly. The cargo pocket could be more roomy, but for me they are roomy enough. When you are out in the middle of nowhere in a motel you can wash these out in the sink wring them out, hang them up and they will dry in no more than 12 hours. The colors are just right for birding in the field. You sort of blend right in. Camo would be better but I am not complaining, just suggesting. My one complaint is the stupid belt they come with. The first thing I do is cut the belt off, pull it out and throw it away. If you can afford to buy these pants, you can also afford a realistic belt to hold them up. Duh.
The North Face Got It Right!
These pants are Fantastic! I am a big guy (61 and 225lbs) and the XL fits me perfect. I am extremely pleased with the feel and comfort of these pants. My wife really likes the looks of them on me. TNF got it right with these pants! Great value and service from Altrec. I will certainly order additional pants.
Great work pants...
..I bought these pants to work in my yard and to change from shorts to long pants as the temperature changes - haven't been let down yet!!!! Very durable, very flexible.