The North Face Men's Plasma Thermal Jacket
Designed for frigid mountaineering and climbing endeavors, The North Face Plasma Thermal Jacket for Men is a waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed jacket with exceptionally light weight insulation.
- Fabric: shell: 40D 100 g/m2 (2.9 oz/yd2) HyVent™ Alpha 2L; 100% nylon faille weave
- Abrasion: 70D 151 g/m2 (4.4 oz/yd2) HyVent™ DT 2.5L100% nylo
- Insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft® One
- Performance fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Internal security zip pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Non-abrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hideaway hem cinchcord
- Length from Center Back: 28"
- Avg Weight: 798 g (28.2 oz)
Buy the The North Face Plasma Thermal Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Plasma Thermal Jacket
Bought this jacket in December and it's my every day jacket for work and weekends. It's very lightweight and keeps me warm and dry during snow storms, skiing, and rain. Better than the big down jackets that I bought in the past. I bought the gray so I can wear it to the office over professional attire. Already got many friends and coworkers to purchase the same jacket.
LOVE THIS JACKET!
I love this jacket! The fit of this jacket it is amazingly comfortable. Very light, yet warm and wind resistant! Glad I bought it! I definately recommend this jacket.
Great jacket, very pleased!
I selected this jacket to purchase because it meet all my requirments in what a jacket of this level should have: warmth, waterproof, molded cuffs, detachable hood, storm flap over main zipper, etc.. I am extremley please with this jackets performance, design and quality, it fits perfectly and is true to size.