The North Face Men's RDT Rain Jacket
When you're moving up the trail toward Glacier Meadows at the base of Mount Olympus in Olympic National Park and you get caught in a typical Olympic Peninsula rain shower, reach for The North Face RDT Rain Jacket for men and keep moving toward camp. This waterproof and breathable rain jacket is made from polyester ripstop HyVent fabric that's resilient enough to withstand off-trail excursions and seam-sealed to eliminate any water seepage. FlashDry technology wicks sweat to the surface of the fabric for quick drying time, and pit zips let you dump excess heat when you're on a steep ascent. When the sun comes out once again, store this lightweight RDT Rain Jacket in its own hand pocket and stash it in your pack.
- Fabric: 50D 119 g/sq m (4.20 oz/sq yd) 100% polyester ripstop HyVent® 2.5L with FlashDry™
- Waterproof / Breathable
- FlashDry™ technology for fast-drying sweat removal and temperature regulation
- Seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
Stowable in hand pocket
- Bonded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Center back length: 28 in
- Weight: 400 g, 14 oz
Buy the The North Face RDT Rain Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.