The North Face Men's Single-Track Hayasa Trail Running Shoes
Named by North Face team ultra-runner Tsuyoshi Kaburaki, "Haysa is the Japanese word for speed, The North Face Single-Track Hayasa Trail Running Shoes for Men deserve the moniker. These feather-weight trainers have a neutral midsole allowing a natural stride turnover. The minimalist design allows you to feel every nuance of the trail, but still support and protect your feet from impact with 18mm EVA padding in the heel and 8mm in the forefoot. Cater to your need for speed in the Men's North Face Single-Track Hayasa Trail Running Shoes.
- Upper: Synthetic mesh with TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) welded support overlays
- Stability: Cradle™ heel cushioning technology
- Midsole: Dual Density compression-molded EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate)
- Footbed: Perforated Northotic™
- Outsole: High abrasion rubber
- Weight: 1 lbs 2 oz (per pair in Men's size 9)
Buy the The North Face Single-Track Hayasa Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.