The North Face Men's Single-Track II Trail Running Shoes
You're ready to hit the trail anytime when you've got the Men's North Face Single-Track II Trail Running Shoes on your feet. These lightweight running shoes are made for the rigors of the trail with abrasion-resistant synthetic mesh uppers. Proprietary Cradle technology holds your foot stable in uneven terrain while 22mm of EVA heel padding and 10 mm of forefoot padding protect you from stone bruising. The Tenacious Grip outsole provides traction on changing outdoor surfaces. Made for the long haul, The North Face Single-Track II Trail Running Shoes for Men will keep your feet happy all day long.
- Upper: Synthetic mesh with TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) welded support overlays
- Stability: Cradle™ heel cushioning technology
- Midsole: Dual Density compression-molded EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate)
- Footbed: Perforated Lite Northotic™
- Outsole: Tenacious grip™ rubber
- Weight: 1 lbs 7 oz (per pair in Men's size 9)
Buy the The North Face Single-Track II Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.