The North Face Men's Skull Horn Jacket
Go from the slope to the ranch in the waterproof, faux-distressed HyVent 2L Proweave Men's Skull Horn Jacket from The North Face with edgy details like a deer-skull badge and shotgun-shell pockets.
- Fabric: shell: HyVent® 2L Proweave distressed print
- Lining: Thermoliner taffeta
- Know Boundaries Snow Safety label
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Flap chest pockets
- Flap and zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal stash pockets
- Snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Clip-in integration system
- Adjustable hem system
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Buddy lift clip
Buy the The North Face Skull Horn Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Skull Horn Jacket
Great jacket for a first-time snowboarding
This is the first snowboard jacket I have ever bought so I don't have much to compare. However, it kept me warm and dry. Tahoe was experiencing some great weather the day I was there so I didn't get a chance to test the jacket out on harsher weather. Still, I think it would hold up just fine. I would highly recommend.