The North Face Men's Snowfuse Pull-On Boots
Slide them on when you get back to your car after a long day on the slopes, or pull them on for a quick firewood run, The North Face Snowfuse Pull-On Boots for men are easy to slip on and fully weatherproof. These North Face snow boots are constructed with waterproof suede uppers, lined with fleece, and insulated with 200g Heatseeker for plenty of warmth in -25F temps. Their durable waterproof shells are lightweight and flexible, with injection molded EVA and nylon shanks underfoot for cushioning and stability. Icy parking lots and hardpacked paths are easy to navigate safely with the TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles.
- Comfort range: -25 degrees F, -32 degrees C
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant suede
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™
- Lining: fleece for all-day warmth
- Shell: dual injection-molded NorthLight EVA lightweight, protective, durable shell
- Midsole: injection-molded EVA
- Midfoot internal nylon shank
- Outsole: TNF Winter Grip® rubber
- Weight (Â½ pair): 1 lb 1.8 oz, 507 g (Men's 9)
Buy the The North Face Snowfuse Pull-On Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Snowfuse Pull-On Boots
Veru nice boots. Warm and comfortable. As others suggest, fit is a bit on the snug side so order up (I'm a 10.5 and 11 was good).
Good boots for the price
Price was pretty cheap so I decided to buy them even though I have never seen them in real. I am not disappointed in them. Very comfortable. Easy to put on. Warm enough. The only minus is that rubber looks cheap - but they are not expensive.
Ordered up, 1/2 size. glad I did. Boots run slightly on the smaller side. Well insulated, keeps my feet warm. Easy to slip on and off, no hands necessary. Excellent boots. Fast shipping from Altrec.com, thank you!