The North Face Men's Stretch Highlander Pants
No more baggy-pants-wide-stance style here, you'll be going the sleek and chic Euro route when you pull on The North Face Stretch Highlander Pants for men. These tailored ski pants may have a slightly slimmer fit than the others on the slopes, but there's still plenty of room to move thanks to their comfy nylon stretch twill. Two-layer HyVent fabric is highly breathable and fully seam sealed for completely waterproof protection, and these North Face pants are lightly insulated with 60g Heatseeker for just enough warmth in those frigid high altitude conditions. Internal waist tabs give you an adjustable custom fit, and their Chimney Venting system uses the mesh panels in the gaiters to keep fresh air flow moving through.
- Shell fabric: 70D 170 g/sq m; HyVent® 2L nylon stretch twill with mechanical stretch
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable internal waist tabs
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- StretchVent™ gaiter with elastic gripper
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Reinforced edge guards
- Inseam: Regular, 32 in (size M)
- Weight: 820 g, 28.92 oz
Buy the The North Face Stretch Highlander Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.