The North Face Men's Taggart Pants
Whether you're hiking along the river with your furry friend or backpacking for a long weekend in the Mt. Jefferson wilderness, The North Face Taggart Pants for men will keep you comfortable on the trail. These hiking pants are made from durable and flexible nylon/elastane stretch woven fabric with UPF 50 protection to help block the sun's harmful rays. They're a rugged mid-weight hiking pant, perfect for transitioning between seasons. Abrasion resistant, four way stretch nylon lets you move easily over rugged terrain, and a gusset allows unrestricted movement when you're scrambling up to a peak or overlook. The active fit gives a slightly slimmer cut throughout the leg to eliminate bulk and weight. Secure zip side and rear pockets let you easily stash and access snacks, small gear or dog treats.
- Fabric: 90D 142 g/sq m (5 oz/sq yd) 95% nylon, 5% elastane stretch woven
- Durable, mid-weight, abrasion-resistant four-way stretch nylon
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Zip-fly and center front snap
- Belt loops
- Welted hand pockets
- Crotch gusset
- Secure-zip side and rear pockets
- Lined waistband for comfort
- Active fit
- Inseam: 32 in
- Weight: 350 g; 12 oz
Buy the The North Face Taggart Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.