The North Face Men's Tasman Down Parka
Bringing back the old school look of the chunky canvas jacket, The North Face Tasman Down Parka for men will work hard to keep you warm whether you're maintaining your snowmobile in the shed, or riding it into town to pick up your mail at the PO. This down jacket is inspired by, and made for western livin'. Its peached cotton shell fabric is coated with a DWR finish to help shed a few snowflakes, and is enzyme washed for a worn-in supple feel. The drawcords at the hood, waist and hem help seal in body heat, while multiple pockets give you a place to stash your keys, wallet and gloves. The front zipper is covered by a snap-close storm flap for extra wind protection.
- Fabric: 300 g/sq m 100% cotton peached twill
- Finish: pigment dyed, enzyme wash, DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Insulation: 550 fill down
- Quilted body
- Fixed hood
- Zippered Napoleon pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hood, waist and hem
- Center front placket with zip and snap closure
- Double-entry hand pockets
- Center back length: 33 in
- Weight: 2700 g, 95.2 oz
Buy the The North Face Tasman Down Parka for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.