The North Face Men's TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip Shirt
For sunrise hikes alongside glass-topped lakes or early morning forays up misty, sun-kissed mountains, you don't want anything to distract you from the peace of solitude of the journey, least of all cold or discomfort. The North Face Men's TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip Shirt offers luxurious warmth and comfort so you can focus of the wild and rugged beauty of your surroundings.
Featuring Polartec Classic micro fleece, this insulating pullover provides reliable warmth in a lightweight and incredibly soft package. The proprietary fabric is highly breathable and quick drying, so you stay dry and comfortable even when the trail becomes rigorous or the mid-afternoon sun is warmer than you imagined. Built-in sun protection keeps harmful UV rays from damaging your skin while the pill resistant face and back make for the long lasting durability you've come to expect from North Face. With a sleek and classic fit as well as performance driven design, The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip Shirt for men goes from town to trail and everywhere in between.
- Fabric: 155 g/mÂ² 100% polyester Polartec® Classic 100 Micro
- Unique microfibers provide an unparalleled soft hand
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss and has pill-resistant face and back
- Reverse-coil zip and bound collar/cuff detail
- TKA 100 embroidery at sleeve
- Average weight: 220 g, 7.75 oz
Buy the The North Face TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip Shirt
very soft and warm. I got for Valentines day for my hubby and he love it. Excellent quality.
Bought 2 of these as gifts- they are extremely comfortable and warm! Looks good on, bought a Medium for my 160 lb 6 ft tall brother. He took it hiking on the coast recently and said the quick dry came in handy. It's great for layering, too.
Fantastic warm shirt
It was on sale when I bought it and was a great deal. I wear it almost everywhere. It's a great shirt to wear under another jacket.