The North Face Men's Ultra Guide Running Shoes
Amp up your mileage in The North Face Ultra Guide Running Shoes for men. These tough and burly trail running shoes will take you over the river and through the woods in comfort and performance. Rugged construction meets lightweight design, with a light durable mesh upper and Cradle Guide technology in the midsole to absorb impact, stabilize the foot and provide support. A flexible TPU Snake Plate protects the ball of your foot when you're running down a steep, rocky trail. Tenacious Grip sticky rubber on the outsole keeps you on your feet as you hop over logs, launch off of rocks and splash through mud puddles. The tongue scree collar keeps debris on when you're on a rocky, dusty trail, and the C-Delta metatarsal fit system is designed to maximize stride efficiency for neutral runners. Support and high tech performance blend into a lightweight design with The North Face Ultra Guide Running Shoes.
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant, tight-weave mesh
- TPU-welded midfoot support
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Perforated EVA Northotic™ footbed
- Dual-compression, EVA Cradle Guide™ midsole platform
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Tongue scree collar
- Neutral design ideal for mechanically sound runners
- Outsole: Tenacious™ Grip sticky rubber outsole
- Weight (half pair): 9.6 oz; 272 g (size 9)
Buy the The North Face Ultra Guide Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Ultra Guide Running Shoes
Comfortable mid weight running shoe
If your looking for a mid weight trail shoe with great traction...look no further. I've ran in these for 10-12 miles so far with no issues.