The North Face Men's Verbera GTX Backpacking Boots
For ultra sturdy and reliable hiking boots, The North Face Verbera GTX Backpacking Boots for Men are pretty hard to beat. The full grain Italian leather uppers are soft and durable while the Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane and Smartlite PU mudguard keep you dry and comfortable when the weather sets in and the trail gets muddy. The stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet work together to keep the boots snug and comfortable while the EVA footbed with a gel heel and OrthoLite forefoot cushioning ensure optimal comfort for long days on the trail in rough, rocky and exciting terrain.
- Upper: Full-grain Italian leather
- Gore-Tex® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Smartlite® PU (polyurethane) mudguard
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- Footbed: Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot cushioning pads and TPU CRADLE™ support
- Midsole: TPU CRADLE™ heel stability technology
- Four-part, co-molded midsole including CRADLE™ technology
- BASF Agile PU (polyurethane) body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Polypropylene lasting board
- Outsole: Vibram® Masai
- Weight (1/2 pair): 804 g, 1 lb 12 oz (size 9)
Buy the The North Face Verbera GTX Backpacking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.