The North Face Men's Verto Micro Hoodie
Retain warmth without added bulk or weight in The North Face Verta Micro Hoodie for men. This ultra light weight jacket packs supreme heat around your core with its 800-fill goose down insulation, while your arms remain free to move, whether they're pumping as you hike up a mountain, swinging ice axes into a frozen waterfall, or plugging gear into a Yosemite crack. FlashDry technology in the sides of the torso, shoulders and arms regulates your temperature by wicking sweat and drying in record time. Windproof Pertex Quantum GL provides ultra lightweight, durable weather protection, and it's highly compressible, stuffing into its own pocket for easy storage when the weather is favorable. A minimalist design is harness and pack-friendly, with a streamlined, non-bulky fit. An elastic bound hood contains insulation to keep your neck warm, and elastic-bound hem and cuffs help to seal in warmth.
- Fabric: 10D 25 g/sq m Pertex® Quantum® GL - 100% nylon micro-ripstop; 53 g/sq m 86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven; 215 g/sq m 59% nylon, 25% polyester, 16% elastane double knit with FlashDry™
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Elastic-bound hood with extra insulation in the neck vastly extends comfort range
- Stuffs into alpine-style pocket for easy use and stowage
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® Verto Climb Collection has a climbing-specific fit designed for vertical movement
- Summit Series® Collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Center back length: 27.5 in
- Weight: 8.6 oz; 245 g
Buy the The North Face Verto Micro Hoodie for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.