The North Face Men's Verto Pro Jacket
Whether you're peak-bagging in Colorado or ski mountaineering in the California Sierras, The North Face Verto Pro Jacket for men will keep you warm and protected from the fierce mountain elements. This soft shell jacket is extremely lightweight, tipping the scale at just 5.6 ounces, and it's made with incredibly durable Pertex Quantum GL ripstop nylon fabric with Gore Windstopper technology. Windstopper 2L reinforces the fabric across the shoulders, elbows, chest and hood to protect these susceptible areas from icy mountain blasts and abrasion. Elastic-bound hem, cuffs and hood provide a comfortable, snug fit and help to seal out the chilly drafts, without restricting your movement. The Verto Pro Jacket's fit is climbing-specific, compatible with your harness or pack, and when you're off the summit ridge, you can shed the jacket and compress it into its own zippered chest pocket and clip it to your harness or stow it in your backpack for easy transport.
- Fabric: 10D 25 g/sq m Pertex® Quantum® GL: 100% micro-ripstop nylon; 20D 58 g/sq m Gore Windstopper® 2L: 100% micro-ripstop nylon
- Superlight Gore Windstopper® across the elbows, shoulders, chest and hood protects against weather and abrasion
- Elastic-bound hem, cuff and hood
- Zippered chest pocket doubles as compressible stow pouch
- Summit Series® Verto Climb Collection has a climbing-specific fit designed for vertical movement
- Summit Series® Collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Center back length: 28 in
- Weight: 5.6 oz; 160 g
Buy the The North Face Verto Pro Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.