The North Face Men's Verto S4K GTX Boots
The best-in-class model in their crampon-compatible line up, The North Face Verto S4K GTX Boots for men are ready for you next mountaineering or mixed climbing adventure. Finally! North Face made some boots that offer the same premium materials and athlete-tested high performance design as their apparel. These uninsulated mountaineering boots have an upper made from rugged Panatex ballistic textile for lightweight durability, and a Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof breathability. Synthetic leather at the front and side takes the impact of your kick steps, the Vibram Mulaz outsole is built for control while ascending and descending, and the climbing-specific toe zone gives you superior edging on mixed terrain. The TPU shank and polypropylene lasting board with the TPU cradle in the heel keep the boots stiff enough to handle crampons, while the four-part midsole gives you cushioning and flexibility for easy movement. These boots may be new on the market, but The North Face Men's Verto S4K GTX Boots already have a long list of fans: the TNF pro climbers.
- Upper: Gore-Tex® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Padded collar and tongue
- Heel and tongue pull for easy entry
- Smartlite® PU mudguard
- Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU Cradle™ support
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- TPU Cradle™ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- BASF Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Polypropylene lasting board
- Outsole: Vibram® Mulaz
- Weight (1/2 pair): 1 lb 10 oz, 736 g (Men's 9)
Buy the The North Face Verto S4K GTX Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Men's Verto S4K GTX Boots
The boots are sturdy, warm, comfortable, and relatively light weight. Waterproof GTX fabric keeps my feet dry! Grip is super! And Altrec shipped them lightening fast Overall a great buy!