The North Face Meru Mitt
Boasting the highest warmth rating of their modular mountaineering mitts, The North Face Meru Mitts are ready to take on challenging terrain and conditions with the versatile adaptability that you look for in any premium gear. These North Face mittens have a weather-blocking exterior shell of 2-layer stretch nylon, constructed with their 5 Dimensional Fit technology and pre-curved articulation for easier tool grip. Gore-Tex X-Trafit inserts offer waterproof breathable performance. The water-resistant leather palm can stand up to tough winter use while the high pile fleece lining at the palm, and the 200g PrimaLoft One insulation at the back of the hand protect against frigid temps. The removable liner mitten is made from 180g fleece with FlashDry technology that enhances breathability and moisture wicking, and speeds up dry time by increasing the surface area where the evaporation occurs. Part of their Summit Series collection, The North Face Meru Mitts have a wrist cinch and an extra-long gauntlet to keep the weather and the snow outside, and your hands warm and dry as you persevere upward.
- Shell: stretch nylon 2L (DWR)
- Lining: FlashDry™ (180 g)
- Palm: water-resistant leather
- Palm insulation: high-pile fleece
- Back of hand insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® One
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses five hand measurements to build gloves from the inside out to ensure a consistent size Fit™
- Gore-Tex® X-Trafit™ insert technology for maximum dexterity and dryness
- Removable liner for additional on/off options when needed
- Reinforced and doubled-over water-resistant leather palm
- Full-length gauntlet to block out all elements
- Pre-curved molded articulation
- High-pile palm lining for maximum warmth on cold tools
- Summit Series: Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven. Best-in-class outdoor gear and apparel. Period.
Buy the The North Face Meru Mitt from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.