The North Face Mondaze Backpack
Big enough to carry a week's worth of homework (not that you'd ever want to), and constructed with durable materials, The North Face Mondaze Backpack is a retro-inspired school pack that will set the style bar high whenever you step into the classroom, study hall or corner coffee shop.
Offering 30 liters of carrying capacity, this North Face daypack has one large main zippered compartment and a separate dedicated area behind it with a 15-inch laptop sleeve. Four front stash pockets ensure your little items always have a place to stay found and the front webbing straps are perfect for lashing on a skateboard or an extra layer as you're trekking across campus.
Your back won't even feel a thing if you stuff this book bag to the brim thanks to the cushy Airmesh back panel and ergonomic padded shoulder straps. The North Face Mondaze Backpack will help get you through the Monday daze, and it might even help with Tuesday Snoozeday through Freaky Friday.
- Material (Black): 630D ballistics nylon, 1200D polyester
- Material (Colors): 300D polyester twill, 1200D polyester
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps
- Padded Airmesh back panel with zippered stash pocket
- Zippered, dedicated laptop compartment fits most 15-inch laptops
- Large main compartment
- Front durable, water-resistant zippered pocket with padded phone pocket, electronics pocket and exterior tricot-lined stash pocket
- Two vertical front stash pockets
- Bungee side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
- Dimensions: 21 in x 12 in x 6.5 in, 53 cm x 30 cm x 17 cm
- Volume: 1830 cu in, 30 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz, 1135 g
Buy the The North Face Mondaze Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Mondaze Backpack
Good purchase - picture does not match exactly
Great backpack and good space for laptop. - I use it for university. I like the compartments in the front which is why I bought it. Hasn't been through significant use yet so still need to try it out more. One thing is that the picture does not match the backpack exactly. The picture shows the red strip at the top, that wasn't there on mine. Its a small detail but that little bit of color looks good with an all black backpack. Other than that - its been great so far.
I have purchased the black one. It is a quite nice bag with great design for my boyfriend's birthday gift. I would recommend it to my friends. But it's a little bit expensive.
This is Great Gear! It's nice material. Very big. Cool stuff! it is water resistant, and I emphasize resistant and not proof. For the price, it's really just a glorified school bag.