The North Face Patrol Glove
Warm, comfortable and bomber, The North Face Patrol Gloves are a ski patrol favorite. The durable HyVent shells are waterproof, while the FlashDry lining feels supremely breathable and dries out quickly. Articualted for easy movement, these North Face gloves are insulated with premium synthetic PrimaLoft to keep your hands warm on early morning missions and late afternoon sweeps.
- Shell fabric: stretch nylon 2L (DWR)
- Lining: FlashDry™ (150 g)
- Palm: water-resistant leather
- Palm insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft® One (needled)
- Back of hand insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® One
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses five hand measurements to build gloves from the inside out to ensure a consistent size
- Waterproof and highly breathable FlashDry™ insert
- Articulated, molded fit
- Neoprene cuff with cinch for warmth and security
- Needled palm insulation for maximum dexterity
- Summit Series: Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven. Best-in-class outdoor gear and apparel. Period.
Buy the The North Face Patrol Glove from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Patrol Glove
Great looks, but lacks warmth
I usually love North Face products and can count on excellent performance, but these gloves disappoint. The price does not reflect the warm anticipated. I wore them working outside for an eight hour stint and found my hands cold. I judge a finger glove on whether I can keep the fingers in their respective slots or have to pull them out to warm them. In short order I was forced to pull the fingers to keep them warm. I would explore another model or even another brand. Very disappointed.