The North Face Rolling Thunder Luggage
The last piece of luggage you'll ever have to buy; the North Face Rolling Thunder Luggage is durable enough to handle all the abuse you can throw at it. The Rolling Thunder cruises over uneven sidewalks and light snow with ease, and provides ample storage for all the gear you could need. Leave nothing behind and protect everything you bring with the North Face Rolling Thunder Luggage.
- Fabric: phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D nylon
- Main compartment with internal compression straps and top zippered mesh pocket
- Durable custom wheels and wheel housing
- Easy-access zippered top pocket for on-the-go items
- Bottom, top, and side-carry handles
- Business card window
- Small - Weight: 7 lbs (3175 g), Volume: 1955 in3 (32 liters), Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 8 in
- Medium - Weight: 10 lbs 9 oz (4790 g), Volume: 4455 in3 (73 liters), Dimensions: 27 x 16 x 11 in
Buy the The North Face Rolling Thunder Luggage from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Rolling Thunder Luggage
Bag arrived quickly and at a lower cost than if I'd bought it from The North Face store in Beverly Hills. The bag is great. Tough, well made, and looks cool. I have no doubt that it will give years of great service - however if it doesn't it's comforting to know that Altrec have a lifetime warranty.
This piece of luggage is every bit as nice as the reviews claim. I have seen several others in the airports, so obviously savvy travelers are catching on as well. Altrec was by far the best website to purchase from. Quick, tax free and easy purchasing!
Erik Bolton LtCol USMC
Rolling Thunder duffle bag is tough enough for Afghanistan
I have recently purchased 2 North Face Rolling Thunder duffel bags. I'm deployed to Afghanistan and there is no better duffel than this to survive here with some of the worst weather, dust and overall harsh environment as this. I know that when I move around to forward operating bases, that this bag will not fail me. The rugged and simple construction from the zippers to the stitching and wheels are unmatched. Once I return to civilization, I'll wash off the Afghan dust and dirt and use it for normal travel. It's that versatile.