The North Face Roo Lumbar Pack
While the Roo offers the same storage capacity as The North Face Roo II, this design features a winged hipbelt and an organizer in the front pocket, making it a perfect lumbar design for anyone who needs to take fieldwork notes. The big main compartment is also perfect for new parents who need a hands-free pack for diaper changes during the zoo or children's museum trips. Reflective accents along the outside of The North Face Roo II help keep you in sight during evening trips through congested parking lots.
- Lightweight 10-oz. 100% polyester Sabre 6 fabric reinforced with sturdy 14-oz. Sabre 12 (also 100% polyester) along key abrasion areas and treated with a DWR finish
- Winged hipbelt design for support with minimal jostling
- Front zippered pocket with organizer
- Generous main compartment accommodates compressible shells, lunches and compact notebooks
- Reflective accents to enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Convenient carry handle up top
- Capacity: 180 cu. in. (3 l.)
- Dimensions: 7 x 10 x 2 in. (19 x 25 x 6 cm.)
- Weight: 9 oz. (255 g.)
Buy the The North Face Roo Lumbar Pack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Roo Lumbar Pack
Grab and Go!!!
The Roo is all you'll need to go anywhere. It's great to wear for taking long walks and you can grab it on your way out the door to run errands. The compartments keep everything organized and it is very spacious! I just love my Roo!
Great little pack
I bought this for my daughter in chili red. She is a half-marathoner and needs the comfort and convenience of a small pack to carry her necessities while out running. It was super easy to order on the website. The item came in a very timely manner. The product is great. I would recommend it to anyone.
This was the exact product my daughter wanted and the price was great and so was the customer service with Altrec. Would recommend this product and website.