The North Face Snow Leopard 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
The North Face Snow Leopard is a zero-degree, technical, synthetic bag for mountaineering duty and ~cold-weather backpacking.
- Temp. Rating:0Â°F
- Material: Buttery soft fabrics
- Fill: Climashield® Prism Climashield® Apex
- Internal draft tube pockets keep essentials warm and within reach
- Ergonomic face and neck gaskets keep heat in
- Inspired fit and function
- Glow-in-the-dark pull-loop on zipper
- Light compression stuffsack
- Stuffsack Size:7" x 23" (18.5 cm x 58 cm)
- Fill Weight: reg: 3 lbs (1363 g) lng: 3 lbs 3 oz (1458 g)
- Weight: reg: 3 lbs 14 oz (1757 g) lng: 4 lbs 2 oz (1878 g)
Buy the The North Face Snow Leopard 0 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Snow Leopard 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
I was excited to use this bag until the first night using it. The temperature dropped below 20 degrees F and this bag did not perform well. Due to the negative space inside, I had to stuff all my clothing so that it would insulate. The zipper kept getting stuck near the hood which made a it frustrating to emerge, and the zipper did make a small tear in the fabric from snagging once. I was hoping for the same quality of bag as the Cat's Meow, but I am rather disappointed. This bag would be good for a person with a wider frame who would fill in the negative space that seems abundant in this bag.