The North Face Women's Abby IV Boots
Made from ecologically sensitive materials, The North Face Women's Abby IV Boots combine stylish warmth with low environmental impact. The waterproof uppers are made of BLC-compliant velvet suede. (BLC is a British-based laboratory that has created a set of environmental benchmarks for the leather tanning process.) The insulation is made of 100% post-consumer waste and the boot's cozy lining is made from recycled plastic bottles. At ground level, the durable Winter Grip rubber outsole base has IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for optimal winter traction. Keep your feet warm and dry and be kind to the planet at the same time when you wear The North Face Abby IV Boots for Women.
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant velvet suede upper
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Lining: 100% recycled P.E.T. (Polyethylene terephthalate) made from recycled plastic bottles
- BLC-compliant full-grain leather mudguard with gusseted tongue
- Footbed: Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in footbed
- Outsole: Winter Grip® rubber outsole base with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Weight (per pair women's size 7): 1 lb 13 oz, 814 g
Buy the The North Face Abby IV Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Women's Abby IV Boots
Perfect Winter Boots
I was looking for a pair of boots that were both functional and stylish, and these fit the bill perfectly! Waterproof, comfortable and they look great too! They fit true to size; I usually need to buy a size up with boots, and with these, I didn't have to, my regular sneaker size fit perfectly. I am also happy about the lace up because I have had difficulty with tall boots fitting comfortably over my calves. These fit perfectly over my calves. Also, they are roomy enough to tuck in a pair of pants inside, but also slim enough for pants to go over the boot as well. I am very happy with the boots so far.