The North Face Women's Alpine Project Hybrid Hoodie
Whether you're ice climbing, mountaineering or backcountry skiing, The North Face Alpine Project Hybrid Hoodie for women will provide outstanding weather protection and performance. This soft-shell hooded jacket works great as an insulating and breathable mid-layer on frigid winter days or as a protective, windproof and weather resistant outer layer on milder days. Stretchy windproof Gore Windstopper Scuba fabric is durable, non-bulky and has a wide comfort range. Stretch woven TNF Apex Aerobic side panels reduce bulk and enhance breathability and stretch for fast-paced movement on the mountain. DWR beads and sheds moisture to fend off light precipitation. A harness and pack-friendly design that allows you to access zippered handwarmer pockets without unbuckling your gear makes this jacket a great piece for your mountain adventures. A fully adjustable hood with a brim helps block out chilly wind or blowing rain or snow. A no-rise hem is slightly longer in the back, keeping you covered as you bend over to dig your crampons out of your pack or reach up to grab a hold or clip a draw.
- Fabric: 30D 160 g/sq m Gore Windstopper® 3Lâ€”53% nylon jersey, 47% polyester mesh; 196 g/sq m TNF™ Apex Aerobicâ€”91% nylon, 9% elastane double weave
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Exclusive Gore Windstopper® Scuba is windproof and weather resistant and has a wide comfort range
- Fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well and reduce bulk
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Center back length: 25.5
- Weight: 13 oz, 369 g
Buy the The North Face Alpine Project Hybrid Hoodie for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.