The North Face Women's Anna Purna Lace Boots
Offering a modern design that you can wear in the city or on a short trek in the mountains, The North Face Anna Purna Lace Boots for women will keep your feet warm and dry without bringing down your style. These North Face boots have a water-resistant smooth nylon upper that sheds snow, and a durable leather shell that keeps waterproof protection around your toes. They're lined with soft fleece and insulated with 200g PrimaLoft. Northotic insoles cushion your feet while the TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles give you traction on slick winter surfaces. From a stroll in downtown Denver to a ski weekend in Aspen, The North Face Women's Anna Purna Lace Boots will be the most comfortable winter boots you've ever pulled on, without sacrificing an ounce of style.
- Upper: waterproof, BLC-compliant, protective full-grain leather shell and water-resistant, element-shedding ripstop nylon
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft®
- Waterproof construction
- 100% recycled P.E.T laces
- Lining: cozy fleece
- Insole: Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole/footbed
- Outsole: durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole base with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction
- Shaft Height: 15 in, 38 cm
- Circumference: 14 in, 35.5 cm
- Weight (Â½ pair): 14.8 oz, 420 g (Women's 7)
Buy the The North Face Anna Purna Lace Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.