The North Face Women's Bellerose Down Jacket
With a style reminiscent of the 1976 Innsbruck Olympics, The North Face Women's Bellerose Down Jacket combines a vintage look with modern materials. The subtle nylon taffeta shell has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating to keep you dry. Inside, a layer of 550-fill Hungarian goose down traps heat next to your core. The lining is made of nylon satin to slide easily over wool or fleece underlayers and feel smooth against your skin. The oversize hood and metal-buckle belt give The North Face Bellerose Down Jacket for Women a look that is equally at home on the winter streets of New York, London, Paris, Aspen, or Kitzbuhl.
- Shell fabric (oil look): 20D 43 g/sq m; 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Shell fabric (solid colors): 50D 85 g/sq m; 69% polyester, 31% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 40D 81 g/sq m; nylon satin
- Insulation: 550 fill down
- Oversized shawl-collar hood with double drawstring adjustments
- Elastic belt with low-profile metal buckle
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Elasticized belt, cuff and hem
- Internal media pocket
- Metal logo rivet on left sleeve
- Tonal embroidered logo at back right shoulder
- Center back length: 30 in
- Weight: 35.3 oz, 1000 g
Buy the The North Face Bellerose Down Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.